Thursday 17 March 2011

Sunshine, Etsy and Spring Weddings...

So its a gorgeous sunny spring day, I was woken by the birds singing and a lovely long- distance phone call from my boyfriend.  I created an Etsy shop last week and to my suprise one of my two tier cake stands has been featured in a treasury of Vintage Wedding ideas. Its made my day, and spurred me on to get more of my lovely vintage china cake stands on to my website www.laviniasteaparty.com and the Etsy shop LaviniasTeaParty

Here is the treasury: A Very Vintage Wedding

And the pretty cream and pink flowery two tier cake stand, currently Maid of Honor! I have created it using old hand sourced china, I wash and give the china a new lease of life as a gorgeous cake stand.




1 comment:

  1. Ah that is so pretty! Well done on etsy treasury too x

    ReplyDelete